Financial operations are being transformed as a result of cloud computing and analytics, together with new developments in artificial intelligence, blockchain ledgers and robotic process automation.
So as digital technologies enable greater automation of transaction processing, control, compliance and reporting, the finance function is ideally positioned to take on a more strategic partnering role, capturing and managing data more widely, to drive better planning, analysis and decision-making.
Join us for an exclusive breakfast at The Gherkin on the 7th June and learn how technology can help organisations realise this aspirational state and become a true partner of the business.
Tim Wakeford, Vice President, Product Strategy at Workday and former CFO at Cushman & Wakefield, will explain why cloud is a key enabler of finance transformation and how a single system for finance and HR provides real time insight into finances and people - anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
The discussion will cover:
* Insight into organisations that are leading the way
* The role of technology in finance transformation
* The changing role of the Finance function
* Delivering true business partnership while decreasing costs
* Guiding the business with insight
* Consolidating and closing with confidence
* Planning and preparing for what's next
Vice President Product Strategy
Senior Solution Consultant
Please note that should you wish to opt-out of subsequent
communications from Workday, you can do so at any time by emailing