Tighter margins are ramping up the pressure on engineering and construction businesses to deliver greater productivity and more integrated, cost-efficient projects. So for many companies in the sector, ERP and digital transformation has now become a strategic priority.
The Carillion collapse sent shockwaves across the industry with a handful of other Tier 1 contractors now seemingly fighting against a similar fate, the conversation around poor payment practices continues to roll-on as supply chains look for more payment certainty and legislative changes driven from government seek to alleviate some of the challenges facing the industry.
One thing for certain is that the construction industry is now ready for change.
Our exclusive Executive breakfast briefing at The Gherkin on the 23rd May will be an opportunity for senior executives from the engineering and construction sector to meet-up and consider ways to unlock digital transformation initiatives and so help future-proof their businesses.
* Oliver Shore - Programme Director for ERP at Skanska will
give some real-life insight into the challenges that Skanska have faced
to date, why they have decided to partner with Oracle and Inoapps, the
decision making and selection process and the successful outcomes that
they are looking to achieve with this Global Transformation project.
* Vicky Collier, Global Head of Change Management at Inoapps will discuss change management and how Inoapps has assisted Skanska in their digital transformation and overcoming the hurdles.
* Dermot Murray - VP Industry Product at Inoapps will talk about how Inoapps' product team are innovating and providing industry solutions to help businesses overcome the challenges discussed. This will include examples of where we have helped E&C companies with issues such as: Managing Assets Rentals, Commercial Management to understand your Revenue Generation and Profitability over projects and Inoapps Cost Value Reconciliation (CVR) Accelerator.
Whether you are scaling up, refining, or just getting started in your
digital transformation journey, this is an unrivalled opportunity to:
* Meet with leading innovators from Skanska, Oracle and Inoapps
* Network and share best practice with other senior executives from the engineering and construction sector
* Discover successful business use cases and how to apply the learning to your own situation
* Ask real, frank questions of customers who have been there and done it successfully
* Access a wealth of knowledge and advice including emerging trends, product deep dives and lessons learned
Inoapps is Oracle's "Cloud First" Partner of the Year 2018. For many years, we've been helping our customers manage their Oracle technologies and applications and more recently find the strategic path to cloud that is right for them, so they can address the challenges of the changing business environment and become digital Leaders themselves.
VP Industry Product
ERP at Skanska
Senior Account Director
Please note that should you wish to opt-out of subsequent
communications from the Inoapps, you can do so at any time by emailing