Innovation and technology enabled change is on the agenda for organisations
of all types and sizes. Behind each move to the Cloud there should be
a carefully thought out strategy based on needs and desired outcomes,
but how do we accomplish this successfully?
Our exclusive Executive breakfast briefing at The Gherkin on the 22nd May will be an opportunity for senior finance and IT leaders to meet-up and consider ways to accelerate digital transformation by shaping cloud technology strategies.
* Jason Rees - Senior Director of Oracle Cloud Solution Engineering
at Oracle will explain the vision for Cloud and Autonomous Database
- giving us priceless insight from the top on how designing the right
strategy can make such an impactful change to your business.
* Tadhg Cashman, Services Director at Logicalis will be discussing their Multi-Cloud perspective and presenting the findings from their CIO Survey on the importance of innovation.
* Andrew Norris - Head of UK and EMEA at Inoapps will discuss moving on-premises workloads to IaaS and on-premises Business Intelligence to Oracle Analytics Cloud.
You will have the chance to ask our panel of experts questions, relating to the discussions taking place. We will also offer a Tech Lab session where you can discuss issues in more depth at a technical level with our Technical Solution Architect, Dave Bennett.
Whether you are scaling up, refining, or just getting started in the Cloud this is an unrivalled opportunity to:
* Meet with leading technology innovators from Oracle and Inoapps
* Network and share best practice with other Finance and IT leaders and industry experts
* Discover successful business use cases and how to apply the learning to your own situation
* Ask real, frank questions of customers who have been there and done it successfully
* Access a wealth of knowledge and advice including emerging trends, tech deep dives and lessons learned
Inoapps is Oracle's 'Cloud First' Partner of the Year 2018. For many years, we've been helping our customers manage their Oracle technologies and applications and more recently find the strategic path to cloud that is right for them, so they can address the challenges of the changing business environment and become digital Leaders themselves.
Head of Inoapps UK & Europe
Inoapps Tech Solution Architect
Senior Director of Oracle Cloud Solution Engineering
The Oracle Cloud Strategy
Please note that should you wish to opt-out of subsequent
communications from the Inoapps, you can do so at any time by emailing